Please Carefully read these terms and conditions
So we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you unsure about anything then please phone us on 01673 849051
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the customer or you) . Stitch Witch, 6 Union Street, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire. LN8 3AA with email firstname.lastname@example.org telephone number 01673 849051 (the supplier or us or we)
2. These are the Terms and Conditions on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the goods.
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
6. Goods means any goods that we supply to you, of the number and description as set out in the Order.
7. Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the supplier as set out in the Customer's order or in the Customer's written acceptance of the Suppliers quotation.
8. The description of the Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in colour or size.
9. In the case of Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide is accurate.
Basis of Sale
10. The description of the Goods in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods.
11. When an Order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
12. A Contract will be formed for the Goods ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an email to the Consumer saying that the Order has been accepted or if earlier, the Supplier's delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
13. Any quotation is valid for a maximum of period of 15 days from it's date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
14. No variation of the Contract, whether about the description of the Goods, price or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.